St James Room
St James Room
Super-king size bed/Twin beds; Ensuite with shower
King size bed; Ensuite with shower
King sized bed; Ensuite with tiled double shower and separate spa bath
Amuri Estate Terms & Conditions
(Click here to view full printable Terms & Conditions)
Two night minimum stay during the following holidays:
Queens Birthday Weekend (June), Easter (March/April),
Christmas (25th Dec to 5th Jan), and Labour Weekend (October).
Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
All reservation requests are subject to confirmation.
Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%.
We are unable to cater for children under the age of 14.
Check in 3pm, check out 11am, unless otherwise previously arranged.
A deposit of 50% of the total may be required to secure your reservation. The balance is payable at departure.
Due to our size, any cancellation will affect us significantly. We will make every effort to re-book rooms; however, we reserve the right to charge:
- 100% of the total booking price (including pre-booked meals and activities) for cancellations within 7 days of arrival date or in the case of non-arrival;
- 50% of the total booking price for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date;
- 25% of the total booking price for cancellations within 60 days of arrival date;
- We recommend that you have travel insurance to cover cancellations.
Leave behind your workplace stress and surround yourself with spectacular scenery. Beautiful decor, exquisite food, wine, and sparkling company came together in the spirit of warm country hospitality at Amuri Estate Retreat.
The guest rooms all have their own distinctive character, and their own unique views. The Retreat guests have exclusive use of the Retreat’s lounge and dining areas. Each room features original New Zealand artwork and is individually designed for comfort and sophistication.
The guest rooms in the main house each have:
- a private ensuite with under-floor heating and heated towel rail
- bathrobes, hair-dryer, de-misting mirror and quality toiletries
- a large sumptuous bed and fine linen
- wireless broadband Internet connection
- satellite television on a flat screen TV
- personal control of bedroom heating/cooling
- a selection of magazines
- fresh fruit and pure spring water from the property
- original New Zealand artwork
Check in 3 pm, check out 11 am, unless otherwise previously arranged.
Rates include all taxes and serivice charges. Currency converter.
Breakfast is included in the Retreat room’s tariff.
Retreat guests are invited to mix and a have a chat each evening in the lounge with complimentary pre-dinner drinks and canapés.
Antipasto platters for two are available as a dine in option.
We can also recommend nearby restaurants and cafes.